Affectation de suppléance à long terme à temps plein (1,00), aux cycles primaire et moyen en remplacement d’un congé.
- relevant experience at the elementary level
- good computer skills
- excellent classroom management
- good interpersonal relationships
- personal and professional commitment
- a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Teachers
- primary and junior cycle qualifications
- excellent oral and written communication in French and English
- commitment to promote the educational mission of the Council in the context of French-language Catholic education
Under Regulation 322/03, every person employed by a school board must provide a criminal history record issued within the last six months before taking office.
Remuneration according to the salary scale in force.
Interested candidates are asked to send a letter of application and a curriculum vitae, in French, no later than 6 décembre 2023 à 12 h to the attention of the Human Resources Department, by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please note that the Council will only contact those individuals who are selected as candidates.
The Conseil scolaire de district catholique des Aurores boréales is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. In accordance with Citizenship and Immigration Canada requirements, all qualified applicants are invited to apply; however, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org