Permanent full-time (1.00) assignment in a non-union position at 10 months. Assignment will begin as soon as the position is filled.
Reporting to the Department of Wellness and Inclusion, the individual will be responsible for:
- Support the Council's mental health action plan by promoting a tiered approach (promotion, prevention and intervention)
- Provide direct support services to students to promote mental health, well-being and academic success
- Participate in the planning and implementation of group interventions adapted to different populations in a multidisciplinary context
- provide case management and liaison and referrals within the Council and outside the Council with community agencies
- Provide support during tragic events or crisis situations by offering direct support to students and consultation to staff members
- build the capacity of staff who work with students
- ensure the documentation of all interventions.
- has expertise in child and youth mental health
- advanced oral and written communication skills in French and English
- superior interpersonal skills in a multidisciplinary context
- valid driver's license
- Diploma of Collegial Studies in Social Work Techniques or in Special Education Techniques
- Membership in good standing with the designated professional association is an asset
Under Regulation 322/03, every person employed by a school board must provide a criminal history record issued within the last six months before taking office.
Remuneration according to the terms and conditions of employment for non-unionized staff in effect with annual salaries ranging from 44,553 $ to 54,849 $.
Interested candidates are asked to send a letter of application and a curriculum vitae in French to to the attention of the Human Resources Department, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Council will only contact those individuals who are selected as candidates.
The Conseil scolaire de district catholique des Aurores boréales is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. In accordance with Citizenship and Immigration Canada requirements, all qualified applicants are invited to apply; however, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Email to apply: email@example.com