Permanent part-time assignment (0.25), i.e. 2 h in the evening from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, the person will :
- ensure that the premises are emptied, cleaned and disinfected as assigned
- meet the standards of cleanliness and occupational health and safety established by the Council
- upon departure, ensure that the premises are locked according to instructions
- good knowledge of French and English, both spoken and written
- good interpersonal relationships
- basic computer knowledge
- intermediate knowledge of WHMIS
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
- ability to operate specialized cleaning equipment
- ability to lift weights
- outdoor work
- work a varied schedule
Under Regulation 322/03, every person employed by a school board must provide a criminal history record before taking office.
The hourly rate is between 20.80 $ and 24.31$, depending on the current salary grid. The priority will be given to SEIU union members.
Interested candidates are asked to send a letter of application and curriculum vitae, in French, to the attention of the Human Resources Department, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Council will only contact those individuals who are selected as candidates.
The Conseil scolaire de district catholique des Aurores boréales is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. In accordance with Citizenship and Immigration Canada requirements, all qualified applicants are invited to apply; however, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Email to apply: email@example.com